Monday, October 29, 2012

Opening the Window


Wow, first post here on Corner Window Crafts.  Starting a blog is something I have wanted to do for a long time, so I am excited to have finally reached this goal!  Good job me! 

I read lots of craft blogs and I scour Pinterest often for new ideas.  But I realized that I had some good ideas of my own that I never saw on those blogs or Pinterest.  I decided that I wanted to start creating some content, rather than just consuming it.  And so the Corner Window blog was started!

I also wanted to start this blog as a way to give structure and purpose to my days.  I graduated from college in June but have yet to find a job.  I could just suck it up and get a cashier job, and I just may, but for now I’m still looking out for something better.  In the meantime, this will give me something to do!  Hooray!

Hopefully people with find this blog helpful and inspiring with their own crafty endeavors.  But even if no one ever reads it besides my husband, at least it will still be there pushing me to create more and do more with my days. 

Thanks for stopping by, and welcome to the world Corner Window!

No comments:

Post a Comment